The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria Assessment Examinations Date 2023 has been announced. The grouping, screening date and procedures, location, and documentation needed for the test are all listed here for the candidates.
This is to inform all candidates, who have been shortlisted for the MDCN November 2023 Assessment Examination holding at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, Kano State from Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th November 2023 to read and carefully note the following instructions:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CBT EXAMINATION
The Computer Based Test (CBT) part of the examination will be held on Wednesday 22nd November 2023. Candidates have been divided to sit for the CBT examination as follows: Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria Assessment Examinations Date
- Candidates with examination numbers 2023/B/M/0001 –2023/B/M/0210: CENTER 1
- Candidates with examination numbers 2023/B/M/0211 –2023/B/M/0420: CENTER 2
- Candidates with examination numbers 2023/B/M/0421 –2023/B/M/0630: CENTER 3
- Candidates with examination numbers 2023/B/M/0631 –2023/B/M/0836: CENTER 4
- Candidates with examination numbers 2023/B/D/0001 –2023/B/D/0026: CENTER 4
All candidates are to report at their respective centres by 7:00am prompt for accreditation before the commencement of the examination.
Candidates are expected to dress formally for this examination, (The use of slippers and any form of informal dressings will not be allowed in the examination center). In addition, candidates will not be admitted into the premises of the CBT Center with any device such as cellphones, wristwatches, pen, digital vision glasses, and any form of writing materials.