The Federal College of Education, Zaria has released the registration guidelines for newly admitted students into its part-time program’s numerous courses for the upcoming session. The guidelines’ details are given in this post below.
The Management of Federal College of Education Zaria wishes to inform all Part-time students of the College on the guidelines for registration, 2023/2024 academic session as follows;
1. All New Part-time students are to print their Admission Acknowledgement Letter from their students profile which they created when applying: https://fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal/login/net and proceed to MIS Unit to pay and collect Admission PIN before proceeding to the Part-Time Unit Room 4 to print their Admission Letter for 2022/2023 Academic Session
3. Students that did JAMB will have to do regularization.
4. After concluding the above process, students are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for screening with the Original and photocopies of their credentials including their FCE DATA FORM and 6 passports.
5. After the screening, CLEARANCE SLIP will be issued from the Unit for Profiling at the MIS Unit before payment of registration fees at ZAFEC MICRO FINANCE BANK, FCE ZARIA
6. After payment, students should ensure their registration teller is duly stamped by the bank. They will be issued with an E-transaction PIN for their Course Registration Form.
7. They are to proceed to the Part-time Unit for the printing of the Course Registration Form
NOTE: Under no circumstances should any student make payment by proxy. Each student should ensure that he/she makes payment in person