This is to notify applicants that are interested in applying to the Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Science for admission to its various courses and programmes that the management has started selling forms for admission to its ND and HND programmes for the 2023–2024 academic year. Below are the specifics of the eligibility requirements and the application process.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND/HND Programmes of the Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences (NAFCONS) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
1. Candidates are to note that admission is strictly through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
3. Candidate must be between the ages of 15-26 by December, 2023
4. Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
5. Candidate must have sat for year 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 140
6. Candidates must have chosen NAFCONS as his/her first choice
7. Subject combination for UTME and Post-UTME are; Use of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Consequently, any candidate who has not sat for the above subjects combination in UTME need not to apply
8. Candidates are vist NAFCONS website and download the application form
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Four (4) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
NAFCONS is not selling forms for Post-UTME. However, it charges a non-refundable fee of N22,000.00 only for the Logistics of the Post-UTME. The fee should be paid in cash to the College Finance Office.
Completed application Form must be returned with photocopy of credentials (O’Level Result(s), Secondary School Testimonial, Birth Certificate, Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin, 2023 UTME Result) and four (4) passport photographs for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE OF POST-UTME
17th – 21st December, 2023
VENUE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences, Air Force Base, Kaduna.
For enquiries contact www.nafcons.edu.ng
DISCLAIMER: The College has not authorized anyone direct/indirectly to act as admission agent. Additionally the admission forms are not sold online. Anyone dealing with agents apart from the above contact will be doing so at his/her own risk