The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) is pleased to notify all qualified applicants that are interested in being considered for admission to the postgraduate programme that the FUBK Postgraduate Admission form for 2023–2024 is now available. Those who are interested are encouraged to review the postgraduate programmes offered by FUBK, the prerequisites for admission, and the application process below.
Online applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The sales of Application Forms shall commence on 18th November, 2023 and the deadline for completion of online application is 31st December, 2023.
Applicants are hereby advised to read and note the instructions in the advertisement, and carefully complete and submit the applications forms online. For Admission Requirements, please visit: http://eforms.fubk.edu.ng for details
Faculty of Arts
- PGD History and International Studies
- M.A. History and International Studies
- Ph.D. History and International Studies
Faculty of Science
- PGD Applied Geophysics
- PGD Biochemistry
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- Ph.D. Applied Geophysics
Faculty Social and Management Sciences
- PGD Accounting and Finance
- PGD Entrepreneurship
- PGD Marketing
- Master of Accounting
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance
- M.Sc. Economics
- Ph.D. Economics:
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Architecture
STEP BY STEP APPLICATION GUIDELINES
1) Applicants should visit http://eforms.fubk.edu.ng to create an account.
2) Check registered email box to confirm and activate account.
3) Login using registered email address and password to obtain form online after generating payment invoice of a non-refundable fees of Fifteen Thousand Naira (NGN 15,000) Only, made payable to the Federal University Birnin Kebbi using the Remita platform.
4) Login to your application portal to confirm payment and proceed to begin the application process.
5) Complete the Application Form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page on or before the stated deadline.
Application forms submitted after the deadline shall not be processed.
Applicants are advised to:
1. Select programmes availed in this advertisement.
2. Read the admission requirements before they begin.
3. Note that the University will not be liable for any mistake ensued from erroneous application.
For enquiries, Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org