We have some exciting news if you were among the many applicants to the Shehu Shagari University of Education, Sokoto (SSUES) first-degree programme for the 2023–2024 academic year. The admission list has been made public by the university, therefore now is the time to find out your admission status.
How to Check Admission Status
To find out if you have been admitted to SSUES, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the JAMB Portal: Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to Your JAMB Profile: Use your username and password to log in.
- Access the Admission Status Section: Scroll down and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter Required Details: Select your exam year and enter your registration number.
- Check Your Status: Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your SSUES admission status. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Access my CAPS’ to access CAPS for admission status and other related services.
Subsequent Steps After Checking Admission Status
For Successful Candidates
- Accept or Reject Your Admission: Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and decide whether to accept or reject your admission.
- Print Your JAMB Admission Letter: Once you accept the admission, print your JAMB admission letter from here.
- Course Change (If Necessary): If you have been offered a different course than you applied for, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal here.
For Candidates Still Awaiting Admission
If you have not yet been admitted, don’t give up. Since the admissions process is ongoing, it’s important to frequently check the JAMB website for updates on your admissions progress.