Applications for admission to Allover Central Polytechnic’s numerous courses and programmes for the 2023–2024 academic year are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals.
One of Ogun State’s private polytechnics, it received accreditation to start operations in 2003. More than eight approved programmes and courses are available for enrollment. The courses that are offered, the prerequisites for admission, and the application process are listed below for interested parties.
Allover Central Polytechnic admission screening exercise application form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. Allover Central Polytechnic ota, Ogun state is a private polytechnic approved by the federal government since 2003.The polytechnic provides sound, professionally oriented and qualitative tertiary education to all students admitted by the institution.
1. 5 O’level credits including English language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination at not more than two sittings.
2. 2023 Jamb UTME result.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
1. O’level requirements for National Diploma Programme
2. National Diploma with minimum of lower credit division from any polytechnic approved by NBTE.
3. Evidence of 1 year Industrial attachment
The Following ND/HND Programmes are: AVAILABLE ON FULL-TIME/PART TIME BASIS
- > Accounting (ICAN ACCREDITED) -ND/HND
- > Computer Science – ND/HND
- > Business Admin and mgt. – ND/HND
- > Electrical/Electronic Engineering – ND/HND
- > Computer Engineering – ND
- > Statistics – ND
- > Estate Mgt. – ND
- > Criminology and Legal Studies – DIP/ADIP
HOW TO APPLY
VIsit the Polytechnic campus, Along Idiroko Road, Off Muritala, Animashaun Estate Ota to obtain the form or visit the polytechnic’s Website:http://www.alloverpoly.com.ng
Tel: 09059425342, 08023164755 08024661438, 07052267554, 08037252891