For those who applied for admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through the UTME and DE for the 2023–2024 session, the Physical Screening Exercise is a significant event that is approaching. Here’s what you need to do because this is a critical step in guaranteeing your spot at ATBU.
Confirm Your Screening Invitation
First things first: you need to confirm your screening invitation. Visit ATBU Screening Portal to download your invitation letter and find out the details.
- Start: Monday, 13th November 2023
- End: Saturday, 26th November 2023
Important Documents You Should Have
You’ll need to present the original copies of the following documents:
- JAMB Result Slip
- Physical Screening Invitation
- Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip
- ‘O’ Level Results (such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade II) obtained in not more than two sittings
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Indigene Certificate
- NCE/ND/IJMB Results (for Direct Entry students)
All candidates must report to their respective colleges or faculties within ATBU as indicated in their invitation letters.
Important: If you don’t show up during the allocated time for the screening, you risk losing your spot, as absentees will be replaced immediately. Plus, no changes of course will be entertained after screening.