Since education is the foundation of growth, the NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has launched the 2023–2024 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme in an effort to promote academic achievement and skill development. This noble programme is available to committed undergraduate students attending Federal and State Universities throughout Nigeria; it is an incredible chance to support young scholars in their academic endeavours.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Current Academic Standing: Candidates should be in their second year of study or above.
- Academic Performance: A minimum of 5 O’ level credit passes (including English and Mathematics) obtained in one sitting is required.
- Grade Point Average: A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 or higher is essential.
Fields of Study
It is important to note that this scholarship is tailored to specific disciplines. Only students pursuing degrees in the fields below are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
Step-by-Step Guide on how to Apply
Interested and eligible students are invited to take the following steps to apply:
- Application Submission: Complete and submit an online application form available at SEPLAT Energy’s official website.
- Email Requirement: Applicants must have a valid personal email account for communication purposes.
- Selection Process: Please be aware that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
- Adherence to Terms: All applications are subject to the SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Deadline Alert: The window for applications is limited to two weeks from the date of this announcement. Timeliness is critical.
Importance of the Scholarship
One of the cornerstones of Seplat’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in education is the SEPLAT JV Scholarship Programme. Its mission is to support human capacity building and educational development by offering yearly grants that allow students to finish their degree programmes without facing financial hardship. This scholarship encourages the next generation of professionals who will support the growth of the country in addition to acknowledging academic accomplishments.
Do not miss the closing date which is merely two weeks post-advertisement. For further details on the application process and to apply, visit www.seplatenergy.com.