This is to notify the public and prospective students that the administration of the aforementioned school has started to sell forms for enrollment in the basic nursing course for the 2023–2024 academic year.
After completing this three-year degree, students will be prepared for employment with medical organisations worldwide in the nursing field. Interested parties should read this post’s prerequisites and application instructions below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Nursing programme of the Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre, Jos, Plateau State for the 2023/2024 academic session.
– O/L requirements include: WAEC AND NECO, not more than two sitting (both WAEC and NECO can be combined). Five (5) Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
-NABTECH results is also acceptable but can not be combined with either WAEC or NECO
DURATION OF PROGRAMME – 3 YEARS
Application fee – N10,000 ONLY
Eligible candidates should obtain Application Forms from 1ST TO 15TH NOVEMBER, 2023
The forms can be obtain in the following centres;
- The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre.
- North West Nigeria Conference of SDA Church,49 Idi Street, Unguwan Bije, Gonin Gora, Chikun LGA, Kaduna, Kaduna Sate.
- North Central Nigeria Connference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Km 12 Abuja Keffi Road, Koroduma (One Man Village), Karu LGA, Nasarawa State.
- Northern Nigeria Union Connference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Plot 1135, 6th Avenue 61 Road,Gwarinpa II Estate, FCT Abuja.
- North East Nigeria Conference Headquarters, No 1 zaw Road off Vom Junction along Barkin Ladi Road, PO box 88 Bukuru, Plateau State Nigeria
ACCOUNT DETAILS: 1225433866 ADVENTIST COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES JENGRE (Zenith Bank)
NOTE: MIDWIFERY HAS BEEN APPROVED AND TO COMMENCE IN MARCH, 2024
email: [email protected]