FCT College of Nursing Sciences, situated in the area of Gwagwalada, Abuja, is a leading provider of high-quality nursing education in Nigeria. Prospective students are anxiously anticipating information on the post-UTME and admission procedures as the 2023 academic year draws near. This article provides a thorough rundown of all the important details the college has made available for the 2023–2024 admissions cycle.
Programme Duration and Overview
The four-year ND/HND Nursing Programme at FCT College of Nursing Sciences is designed for individuals who want to work as nurses. This degree has been carefully created to give students the abilities and information needed in the rapidly changing healthcare sector.
Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
Before diving into the application process, it’s crucial for aspirants to be familiar with the eligibility criteria. Here’s what the college has outlined:
- Age Requirement: The candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- Educational Qualifications: A minimum of 5 O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) credits are mandatory, with core subjects being English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- JAMB Considerations: Students must either select the FCT College of Nursing Sciences as their first choice on the JAMB portal or have already applied for a course change to the college.
- UTME Score: All candidates should have attempted the 2023 UTME and must have secured a minimum score of 160 marks in subject combinations of English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
Post UTME Screening
Information about the post-UTME screening exercise will be shared later. Applicants should make sure they are ready for this important stage in the admissions process by paying close attention to official announcements.
For Inquiries and Communication
For any queries or further information, students can reach out at the following contact:
- Phone: 07039837749 / 08036625119
- WhatsApp: 08082775076
Note: The college has strictly informed that they haven’t assigned anyone to act as an admission agent. Any applicant dealing with individuals outside of the provided official contacts does so at their own risk