The time aspiring students of Auchi Polytechnic have been anticipating is here. Candidates who applied to Auchi Polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023–2024 academic year can now view their Admission Status according to the the institution.
How to Check Auchi Polytechnic Admission List
At present, the Auchi Poly Admission List is only accessible via the JAMB admission status portal. The following steps elucidate the procedure for eager candidates:
Accessing Auchi Poly Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Begin your process by directing your browser to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Proceed to log in by inputting your JAMB username and password.
- Navigate the page until you locate the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab, then select it.
- Indicate your examination year and provide your registration number in the designated area.
- To conclude, click ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, selecting ‘Access my CAPS’ will grant you a more detailed view of your Auchi Poly Admission Status and other linked services.
Subsequent steps for successful candidates
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). Following this, they should decisively ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer presented.
- Upon accepting the admission, they must print out their JAMB admission letter.
- If, by chance, candidates are admitted to programmes different from their initial choices, they can conveniently apply for a course alteration on the JAMB Portal.
Updates Directly from Auchi Polytechnic
Once the Auchi Poly Admission List is uploaded on the polytechnic’s official portal, aspirants can use the method detailed below to verify their status:
- Direct your browser to Auchi Poly’s admission status page: http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Make a selection for your desired programme of study, preferably ND.
- Subsequently, select your department and then your specific course of study.
- To unveil your Auchi Poly Admission Status, click on ‘Check Admission List’.