The list of qualified applicants for the first-degree programmes offered by the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) for the 2023/2024 academic year was just released. You should read this immediately if you were one of the candidates who took part in the FUTMINNA post-UTME screening exercise.
Public access to the FUTMINNA undergraduate entrance list is now possible via the internet. Interested candidates can follow the instructions listed below to find out their acceptance status.
How to Confirm Your Admission Status
- Navigate to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal via this link.
- In the prompted fields, input your JAMB Registration Number and one of your names.
- Click on “Submit”. Your admission status should then be displayed.
It’s crucial to understand that this provisional admission is contingent upon the acceptance of the JAMB admission and the consequent printing of the admission letter from the JAMB website.
Next Steps for Successful Candidates
If your name appears on the FUTMINNA admission list, congratulations! There are a few crucial steps you need to undertake:
- Acceptance of Admission: First and foremost, log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and decide whether to ACCEPT or REJECT your offered admission.
- Print Your Admission Letter: Once the admission is accepted, ensure you print your JAMB admission letter.
- Change of Course (If Necessary): If, for any reason, you’re offered a course different from the one you initially applied for, you’ll need to apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Alternative Method to Check Admission Status
Alternatively, candidates may also verify their FUTMINNA admission status directly on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Visit the JAMB admission portal.
- Use your username and password to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Scroll to locate and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and type in your registration number as requested.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your status.