This is to let candidates who applied to the University of Nigeria Nsukka know that the supplementary admission list for the 2022–2023 session has been released by the management for all categories. This includes admission lists for Direct Entry and Supplementary UTME. Candidates that are interested can review the admissions list below.
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students that the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released the supplementary admission list 2 and 3 of successful candidates for the 2022/2023 academic sessions. Click on the following links as applicable to download the list.
The lists of admitted candidates are contained at the links below;
- 2022/2023 ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY LIST II
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2022/2023 ADMISSION LIST FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST II
- Click on 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST III to Download List
- Click on 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST III to Download List
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn