Anambra State University (ANSU), now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), is very glad to release its admissions list for the next 2023–2024 academic year. The names of applicants who have been given admission to the university’s various undergraduate degrees are included on this important list.
Steps to Verify COOU Admission Status
- Navigate to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in using your JAMB profile username and password.
- Navigate downwards and select the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- For the examination year, select ‘2023’ and input your registration number in the requisite field.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, select ‘Access my CAPS’ to gain insights into your admission status and utilise other associated services.
It is worth noting for candidates still awaiting admission that the process is ongoing. It is prudent to frequently monitor the JAMB website as well as the COOU website for updates on their admission status.
Subsequent Actions for Admitted Candidates
Candidates who have secured admission into COOU’s premier undergraduate programmes should:
- Log into JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and decide whether to ACCEPT or REJECT their offered admission.
- Subsequent to accepting their admission, they should proceed to print their JAMB admission letter.
- If candidates are granted admission into courses disparate from their original choices, they should initiate a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Another Way to Confirm Admission Status
Once the admission list is uploaded onto the university’s official website, candidates will be endowed with an additional method to verify their admission status:
- Head over to the ANSU admission status portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/prospective_students.
- Input your JAMB registration number.
- Lastly, hit the ‘Confirm Status’ button to view your COOU admission status.