The list of applicants granted admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the academic year 2022–2023 has been released by Abia State University (ABSU).
This is to inform all applicants who submitted an application for admission to the first degree programmes during the academic session of 2022–2023 that they may now begin checking the status of their admission.
How to Check ABSU Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Abia State University (ABSU) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Abia State University (ABSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ABSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abia State University (ABSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ABSU admission list.