To qualifying applicants, the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) in Igboora is issuing an invitation. Applications for the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the academic year 2023–2024 are currently being accepted. This may be your best chance if you’ve been considering graduate work in technology and agriculture.
Available HND Courses at OYSCATECH
OYSCATECH is renowned for its dedication to quality education. The college offers HND programmes across diverse fields, ensuring students have an array of options:
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
Admission Requirements for OYSCATECH’s HND Programmes
It’s imperative to ensure that you meet the entry requirements before applying. Here’s a breakdown:
- Securing 5 O’Level credit passes as stipulated for the National Diploma (ND).
- Achieving a minimum grade of Lower Credit at the National Diploma Level.
- Garnering 1-year post-National Diploma relevant experience.
- Holding an NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) with at least a Merit Pass.
- Possessing an NCE in Home Economics with at least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at the National Diploma level will necessitate a minimum of two years work experience.
How to Secure Your Spot: Applying for the HND Admission
Before diving into the application, ensure your National Diploma Admission has been regularised with JAMB.
The registration fee for the HND programme stands at ₦6,000.00. Additionally, a sum of ₦2000 is levied for portal access fees. After completing the online form, print out copies. These, along with other pertinent documents, must be presented during the screening exercise.
Start your application journey here: OYSCATECH Admissions Portal
For candidates who earned their ND certificates from other institutions, submission of transcripts from those institutions is mandatory.
Dishonesty is not taken lightly. Candidates caught providing false information to obtain admission will not only lose their admission status but will also face legal repercussions. Students should also exercise utmost caution and avoid dealings with unauthorized individuals, as the college will not be held responsible for any fraudulent transactions.
OYSCATECH welcomes any further enquiries. For a deeper understanding, consider visiting OYSCATECH’s official website or even making a trip to the College at Igboora. Additionally, the institution has provided phone numbers for direct communication: 08037704172, 08080684662, and 08055723592.