The first and second batch National Diploma (ND) full-time admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic year were recently made public by the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY). Students who participated in the post-UTME screening have been anticipating this change with great interest.
BIDAPOLY’s Admission Announcement
Candidates who took part in the post-UTME screening conducted by BIDAPOLY can now excitedly check to see if they have been offered a provisional spot at the institution. The names of applicants who have been granted provisional admission to various ND programmes for the forthcoming academic year are displayed on the most recent lists.
Guidelines on How to Check Bida Poly Admission Status
Using Bida’s Official Portal:
- Portal Navigation: Initially, one should head over to Federal Polytechnic Bida’s official portal.
- Locate the Relevant Option: Once on the site, it’s imperative to select the Check Admission Status Here option.
- Input Details: A dialogue box will then make its appearance, prompting the entrant to input their ‘Application or Registration Number’ and ‘one of your names’.
- Reveal Status: Concludingly, hit the Check Status button, which will bring forth your admission status for the Federal Polytechnic, Bida ND programme.
Direct Admission Batch Links:
Through JAMB’s Portal:
- Navigate to the JAMB Admission Portal.
- With your credentials, log into your JAMB profile.
- As you scroll, pinpoint and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Key in the details of your exam year and registration number.
- Lastly, click on Check Admission Status to view your BIDAPOLY admission outcome.
Post-Admission Steps for Successful Candidates:
For those who find their names on the list, the journey has only just begun. Here’s what to do next:
- Visit the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
- For official documentation, print the JAMB admission letter.
- If, perchance, you’re offered a course different from your initial choice, apply for a change of course on JAMB’s portal.