For the forthcoming 2023/2024 academic year, the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has formally announced its Post UTME/Direct Entry screening. It’s the perfect opportunity for anyone hoping to advance their academic career at this esteemed college.
Key Dates to Remember
Online registration is set to commence from October 23rd and will run through to November 20th, 2023. Time is of the essence; so, it’s crucial to mark these dates on your calendar.
To ensure a smooth application process, it’s vital to know if you qualify. So, who’s eligible?
- Choice and Score Requirements: Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as their First Choice institution. Additionally, a minimum score of 160 points in the 2023 UTME is necessary, though some courses might require more.
- UTME Result Slip: Candidates need to possess the 2023 UTME result slip.
- Registration: It’s mandatory to have registered on the Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Academic Credentials: A minimum of five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, is essential. These should be obtained from SSCE or its equivalent within two sittings.
- Additional Requirements for Direct Entry: They should have acquired at least a Lower Credit in a relevant National Diploma course or a minimum of eight points with the necessary subject combination at NCE and IJMB.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply
- Begin by logging into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal or access it through the University’s main website.
- Use your JAMB/DE Registration Number to log in.
- Update vital information including your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, and State/G.A.
- Generate an Invoice and a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay the N 2,000 Post UTME fee. This can be done with any acceptable debit card or at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment on the portal.
- Select the appropriate Subject Combinations that align with your chosen course.
- Update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results. Ensure it’s from not more than two sittings and includes A ‘Level results if applicable.
- Upload authentic copies of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and a recent passport photograph.
- Once done, print the Acknowledgement Slip.
All UTME candidates must print the following documents:
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results Registration slips
Also, remember to upload your O’Level results on the JAMB website.
Questions or Need Clarifications?
For further information or clarifications, engage in a live chat on the PUTME portal or send your queries to email@example.com.