This is to alert all applicants who are considering applying for admission to Shehu Sule College of Nursing that the college has started selling post-UTME forms for the 2023–2024 academic year. This post has information about the application fee, the qualifying score, and how to apply.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2023/2024 UTME and chose The Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery, Damaturu as their 1st Choice.
Candidates MUST have scored 170 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME
Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
Must complete the POST UTME online screening procedure on or before Friday 27th October 2023.
Post UTME Exercise is schedule to hold on Saturday 28th October 2023 Venue: ICT Hall of the College, Time: 8:00am
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE SCREENING PROCEDURE
Candidates seeking admission for ND-HND (NON TERMINAL) NURSING PROGRAMME are expected to generate REMITA Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as processing fee.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to http://www.ycnm.edu.ng
2. Click on “admission then select POST UTME on the main menu
3. Click on create account
4. Type in your 2023 UTME Examination number, Phone number, Email address and NIN Number
5. Select “Proceed”
6. Proceed to the bank with the RRR Slip generated or use any e-Payment channel to make your payment.
7. Return to the portal after payment, repeat steps 1-2 above and “enter Your Jamb No and RRR code and submit.
8.Scan and upload the following:
- Indigene Letter
- O’ level Result(s)
9. Confirm and submit the application form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and bring it to the post UTME SCREENING VENUE