The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, which was established in 1963, three years after Nigeria gained its independence, wants to let all interested applicants know that the Alvan Ikoku COE Post-UTME forms for the 2023–2024 academic session are now available. Below are the cutoff scores, admission requirements, and application instructions for both post-UTME and direct entry candidates.
Candidates who selected Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their top choice institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and received a screening score of 160 or higher are now invited to apply for the Degree Programme. Candidates who scored 160 or higher on the JAMB exam but did not select Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their top choice of institution and are interested in applying for admission can do so, but they must make sure to notify JAMB of their change of institution. All candidates who received a score of 100 or higher are invited to apply for the NCE course as detailed below. Candidates for Direct Entry should also apply for the screening procedure.
Alvan Ikoku COE Post-UTME Form: Cut-off marks, Requirements:
Registration commences from Monday, 16th October, 2023
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N 2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
- The online registration commences on Monday 16th October, 2023 and ends on Thursday, 21st December 2023.
- Process flow for Post-UTME Registration
Visit the college website: www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students to enter the login page
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Fill the screening Registration form to obtain your portal ID Generate Remita Invoice
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using the RRR number
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’ level results. Upload your JAMB result slip, O’ level results, Birth certificate, LG.A. identification, and passport (RED BACKGROUND Only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies candidate.
NB. Evening and Weekend Programmes/Sandwich should first apply to JAMB portal, obtain JAMB Registration Number, then follow same procedure as outlined above.