Do you intend to pursue a nursing career at the prestigious Cross River State College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu? In that case, it’s critical to be knowledgeable about the future post-UTME screening fees and related costs for the ND programme. Aspiring students can prepare by using this article’s comprehensive cost breakdown.
|Institution Name||Cross River State College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu|
|Interview Date||Friday 20th October, 2023|
|Venue & Time||College of Nursing Sciences Obudu, ICT Unit, 8:30 am|
Essential Details for Prospective Students
- Lodgement into the College Account:
- Name: College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu
- Bank: Zenith
- Account Number: 1219784141
- Amount: ₦20,000.00 for the CBT Aptitude test
- Additional Charges at the College:
- Cash payment for handling: ₦10,000.00 (Payable at the College Bursary)
- Purchase of a file at the Registry: ₦1,000.00
- Purchase of score sheet: ₦2,000.00 per applicant
Important Dates to Remember
- Date of Interview: Friday, 20th October, 2023
- Mop-up for Leftovers: Saturday, 21st October, 2023
- Venue: College of Nursing Sciences Obudu, ICT Unit
- Time: 8:30 am Prompt Daily
Why Choose Cross River State College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu?
The Cross River State College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu is well known for its rigorous academic standards and dedication to turning forth top-notch medical specialists. By selecting this institution, students make an investment in both a high-quality education and a promising future in the healthcare industry. To facilitate a smooth admissions process, it’s imperative that all interested candidates be aware of the various fees involved.
The secret to a trouble-free admissions process is preparation. Potential students might better plan their application process by being aware of the prices involved and important dates. Future nurses are looking forward to joining the Cross River State College of Nursing Sciences, Obudu.