The African Legal Impact Scholarship was created to promote the enrollment of African students seeking advanced legal training at the University of California, Berkeley. The African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two deserving candidates each year due to a severe lack of funding.
University Of California African Legal Impact Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate
- Organisation University of California
- Country to study United States
- School to study University of California
- Course to study Not specified
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 18, 2023
Aim and Benefits of University Of California African Legal Impact Scholarship
- This is a full-tuition waiver.
- Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
Requirements for University Of California African Legal Impact Scholarship Qualification
African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship awards are based on:
- Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
- Academic merit
- A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. professional track
- Students must be admitted to the LL.M. professional track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester in order to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University Of California African Legal Impact Scholarship
- 1st November 2023 for option A (spring start)
- 18th December 2023 for option B (summer start)
December 18, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit University Of California website.