This is to inform all applicants to Babcock University who have received, those who have not received their screening/examination slip, or have not been scheduled for screening, that the last batch of the institution’s POST- UTME examination/screening date has been scheduled as follow:
Location: Babcock University
Examination date: Monday, October 16, 2023
Venue: Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State.
All the above-mentioned categories of applicants are therefore expected to be at the venue on the stated date.
Babcock University last batch of 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise
- All applicants must arrive at their examination center at least 1 hour before their scheduled time. This will allow them adequate time for their verification exercise and interview.
- Verification and Interview start 2 hours before the examination.
- No personal items, including cellular phones, hand-held computers/personal digital assistants (PDAs) or other electronic devices, pagers, watches, wallets, purses, hats (and other head coverings), bags, coats, books, and notes are allowed in the testing room. You are not expected to bring these items to the examination center. The examination center is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced personal items.
- Applicants are expected to take note of their examination subject combination, which is written below their programme on the examination slip. Or check the university’s website (www.babcock.edu.ng)
- Prospective applicants and those yet to receive their slips for the Post UTME will be informed of their scheduled dates and venues through their email.
- All applicants who are yet to be screened in the 2023/2024 Post UTME exercise are required to report at the examination/screening centers as scheduled above.
Applicants with complaints on Post UTME-related issues such as:
Date, Time & Location of Post UTME
Rescheduling of Post UTME
Change of Location of Post UTME
Error in printing Post UTME slip with Application ID
Not receiving email or text messages, etc. should send an email to email@example.com. For further
Enquiries please call: 09053887453, 08065549281,08175300093, 09153291701, 08118061814.