The Admission List of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME of the institution that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS.
See the procedure to check your admission status below:
- 1.Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- 4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!
Leave a Reply