Dalarna University is currently awarding a partial scholarship opportunity to a number of its high achieving, fee-paying students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours.
This scholarship goes directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type(s): Undergraduate, Masters
Number of Awardees: Up to 40 awards are available
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships cover 50% or 25% part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year)
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be International students
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records
- have applied for a full-degree program (on-campus) and have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage.
Application Process: A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- The online scholarship application
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
Leave a Reply