All incoming students can apply for a range of merit-based scholarships or need-based awards that reward their achievements and potential both inside and outside of the classroom.
The Global Generation Scholarship recognizes incoming students who bring a unique global perspective to the school community through their international experiences or multilingualism.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2021.
To be taken at (country): USA
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: For the 2020-2021 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over 4 years or $15,000 USD, or £10,500 GBP over 3 years.
Students may only be awarded one of the six $5,000 scholarships available excluding the DECA scholarship.
Duration of Programme: Every year
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Application Process: To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five-minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by illustrating how your international experience or multilingualism has impacted your personal outlook by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?
Applicants who are interested in applying for this scholarship must submit their student application before they can apply. Apply now