The college wishes to inform you that admission into the 2020/2021 academic session is still open for the under listed programmes:
1. Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semester (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Intormation Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years)
2. Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semester (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
3. Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics (NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years)
4. Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematies, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply are to pay non-refundable fee of eight thousand naira (N8,000.00) only into the college bank account and come along with the tellers for verification and receipting during the aptitude test/interview exercise.
This amount covers the admission form and exam fee.
- Bank: First Bank Nigeria Ple Branch.
- Acct name: ECWA College of Health Technology Kugoro
- Acct. Number: 2000419824
APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW WILL HOLD ON TUESDAY 26th JANUARY, 202I AT THE COLLEGE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL 0704 441 0030, 0704 441 0035 or [email protected]