The Management of Federal College of Education, Zaria has released the adjusted academic calendar for the2019/20220 academic session. Students are hereby informed that academic activities have been scheduled to run as indicated below;
1. 1st Dec. 2020 to 15th Jan. 2021: Continuation of Registration for Both Newly Admitted and Returning Students
2. 18th Jan 2021 to 5th Feb. 2021 (2 Weeks): Late Registration charges for both Newly Admitted and Returning Students (N2,500).
First Semester 2019/2020 Session
1. 4th & 5th Dec. 2020 to 18th & 19th Dec, 2020 (3Weeks): Lectures/Orientation tor COVID-19 for both New & Returning Students
2. 8th & 9th Jan. 2021 to 15sth & 16th Jan, 2021 (2 Weeks): 1st Nine weeks Exams
No examination for NCEl until after orientation and matriculation exercise applies to all departments including School of general education.
3. 22nd & 23rd Jan. 2021 to 12th & 13th March. 2021 (8 Weeks): 2nd Eight Weeks Lectures/Orientation & Matriculation for NCEI
4. 19th & 20th March, 2021 to 26th & 27th March. 2021: 2nd Eight Weeks Exams
Second Semester 2019/2020 Session
1. 9th & 10th April. 2021 to 28th & 29th. May. 2021: 1st Eight weeks Lectures
2. 4th & 5th June, 2021 to18th & 19th, June 2021: 1st Eight weeks Exams
3. 25th & 26th June, 2021 to 13th & I4th Aug, 2021: 2nd Eight weeks Lecture
4. 20th & 21st Aug 2021 to 3rd & 4th Sept. 2021: 2nd Eight weeks Exam