This is to inform the general public of the Lagos State College Of Nursing and Midwifery application form for the Basic Midwifery Training Programme for 2020/2021 session has been announced. Interested applicants are to check the application details below;.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR BASIC MIDWIFERY TRAINING PROGRAMME 2020
1. Click on this link https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Click on ‘Start Application’ towards the bottom of the page to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
2. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,200:00 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
4. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
5. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
8. Application Closes Friday 31st December 2020.
The entrance Examination date is Saturday, 9th January 2021 at 9:00am.
The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
Note that first-year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.