Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti wishes to inform all graduands, parents, guardians and the general public as well as friends of the University that the activities marking its 24th (Virtual) Convocation Ceremonies will take place as scheduled below:
MONDAY, 14th December, 2020
(I) Event: Vice-Chancellor’s Press Conference
- Venue: New Senate Chamber
- Time: 10:00am
(II) Event: An evening with the Vice-Chancellor Event:
- Venue: New Faculity of Science-Lecture Theatre (both wings), University Campus, Iworoko Road, Ado-Ekiti
- Time: 4:00pm
WEDNESDAY 16th December 2020
- Event: Convocation Lecture:
- Lecturer: Barrister Femi Falana, SAN, SAM
- Topic: RESTRUCTURING AND THE STRUGGLE FOR THE LIBERATION OF NIGERIA
- Venue: Main Auditorium, University Campus, Iworoko Road, Ado-Ekiti
- Time: 12:00 Noon
THURSDAY, 17th December 2020
- Event: Virtual Convocation Ceremony for the Conferment of diplomas, First begrees, Higher Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and Award of Prizes
- Time: 10:00am
I. The Convocation ceremonies involve students who programmes. Graduands are to visit the University Website: www.eksu.edu.ng for confirmation of their names
II. Academic robes will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/secretaries of Faculties/Colleges/ Programmes from Monday, 7th December 2020 upon payment of the prescribed charges (excluding Bank commission).
PLEASE NOTE: Ph.D Degree graduands are expected to physically attend the ceremony and thereafter take away their academic gowns.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
1.a) Login to www.remta.net
b) Search for EKITI: EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY at the biller search Bar
c) Select ‘CONVOCATION FEE FOR 2020’
d) Fill in your details and submit. OR
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6688576799/service.spa
- Fill in your details as applicable and the payers menu as select the Programme you are paying for as appropriate e.g Undergraduate Programme, Masters P.hD
- Please, click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit
Then select how you want to pay e.g
- CARD This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment)
- BANK BRANCH(This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your Pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
NOTE: You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service.
2. The printed receipt of payment should be kept intact as it will be required for collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
(iii) The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Tuesday, 22nd December, 2020, after which a late submission penalty of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per day will be paid.
(iv) Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract penalty of Seventy-Five Thousand Naira (N75,000.00)
COLLEGTION OF CERTIFICATES DURING CONVOCATION BY GRADUANDS:
Granduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates immediately after the convocation upon the payment of the prescribed fees. Graduands are implored to pay the prescribed fees on or before 15th December 2020 failing which, they may be asked to pay additional charges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES DURING CONVOCATION BY GRADUANDS:
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student Identity Card or Letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of Payment of the Prescribed Fees;
- EvIdence of Clearance from the University.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward O. Olanipekun, FCSN Congratulates the graduands on behalf of the University community and wishes all participants wonderful convocation ceremonies