The Students’ Representative Council (SRC) of the Federal College of Education, Zaria has released a special bulletin containing important notice to its students.
See the information below:
1. COLLECTION OF EXAMINATION CARD
This is to inform all students that the collection of examination card for the first semester 2019/2020 academic session commences from Tuesday, 24th November 2020. Students are to collect their examination cards at their respective schools and should strictly adhere to all COVID-19 protocols in the process i.e maintaining social distance.
2. COVID-19 GUIDELINES
In line with the NCDC COVID-19 guidelines, the College Academic Board has approved the following steps to be strictly observed by all students:
1. Wearing of face mask at all times
2. Avoiding crowded places and maintaining social distance
3. All students must attend the COVID-19 sensitization program that will be organized by the college in the first or second week of resumption
4. Subject self to temperature measure at the college gate
5. No handshakes and hugs
6. Wash and sanitize your hands frequently
7. Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue
8. Maintain personal hygiene, keep a clean environment within and outside the college. Proper use of waste bins.
9. Suspected illness should immediately be reported to the college clinic.
NB: All guidelines are to be strictly observed, for safe and comfortable activities
3. OPENING OF HOSTELS:
Students are to also be informed that they can start accessing their hostel rooms from Sunday, 22nd November 2020.
Finally, the SRC FCE Zaria wish you safe trip to school and also wish you success in all your academic endeavours.