The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery wishes to inform all candidates that sat for the aptitude test for admission into Basic Nursing conducted on the 7 November. 2020 and candidates shortlisted for post basic midwifery programme that the list of successful candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Board have been released and displayed on the College notice boards in Vom, Jos and Ministry of Health headquarters respectively.
The Interview have been scheduled as follows:
1 November 23, 2020 (Mangu, Shendam, Langtang North, Langtang South, wuse, Mikang and Quanpan L6AS).
2. November 23rd, 2020 (Post Basic Midwifery
3. November 24, 2020 (Kanke, Bokkos, Pankshin and Kanam LGAs).
4. November 25, 2020 (Barkin Ladi, Bassa, Jos North, Jos East, Riyom LGAS)
5. November 26, 2020 (Jos South LGA and other spillover candidates within the state).
6. November 27, 2020 (Candidates from other States)
Candidetes invited for the interview are to bring along with them their original Certificates/Credentials for sighting. Prospective candidates are to comply strictly with the scheduled dates, please.
NOTE: Wearing of facemask is compulsory during the interview