Big Blanket Co is providing scholarship opportunities to high-achieving students who are looking at studying a degree program in USA.
We are offering a $1,500 scholarship to two exceptional students per year in the hopes of making a small difference in their lives. To qualify:
- Your gross household income must be under $50,000
- You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
- Fall Semester 2020: Deadline to submit – October 15 / Winners announced – November 22
- Spring Semester 2021: Deadline to submit – April 15 / Winners announced – May 1
Eligible Countries: ALL
Type: Graduate and Undergraduate
Value of Awards: $1,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a combined gross income under $50,000
- be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
- be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student Visa
- be able to provide proof of college or university enrollment upon request
- be able to provide proof of household income upon request
- Only one entry per student is permitted
Application Process: In 500 words or less, provide a response to one of the following three topics:
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States.
- Discuss one to three different ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equitability for underserved communities and groups.
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your own community.
*Note: Please edit your essay and provide us with your final version. We are not looking for draft copies. Once you have completed your essay, please email it to [email protected] by October 15 (Fall Semester) or April 15 (Spring Semester) and include your full name, address, phone number, your combined household annual income, and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Also, please send the document in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
Visit The Official Website For More Information