Senate, at it meeting held on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020 approved resumption of regular academic and other activities on Campus with effect from Thursday, 15th October, 2020, beginning with 400 level, 100level, 300 level Agric, Direct Entry 200 level and JUPEB students. All cstegories of Staff (academic, senior -non teaching and junior staff) are required to resume duty on that day.
It also approved the following guidelines in compliance with the directives of the Presidential Task Force on Covid 19 Pandemic. Staff are expected to observe strict compliance:
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR STAFF
1) Every staff living off campus, along with shop owners and visitors to campus MUST routinely wear a face mask and undergo daily body temperature checks at the University main gate before entry is allowed.
2.All Visitors, shop owners, etc MUST on a daily basis, register their names, phone numbers at the gate before entry. Any vendor, visitor on campus as parents, guests or otherwise detected at the gate with high temperature will be reported to the CDD, as appropraite.
3) Any staff who is detected unwell should proceed to his/her home for self isolation and cannot enter the campus. _The University Management must be informed through the COVID-19 response team.
4) Social distancing must be maintained amongst staff members.
5) Avoid physical contact with students, keep social distancing when interacting with students in classes and offices.
6) Practice regular hand washing and sanitizing at entrances of buildings, lecture rooms and halls, worship arenas, and at the school gate.
7) Observe the regular use of face mask appropriately within the campus.
8) When in lecture rooms, halls, laboratories etc. staff must ensure that windows and doors are open for proper ventilation.
9) Ensure that a student is assigned to a chair or one-metre (1 metre) distance between students is maintained.
10) Report any perceived unwell staff and students to the COVID-19 response team.
11) Cooperate with the COVID-19 response team at all times.
We are very happy to welcome,all staff and students back to campus. We give God the glory and thanks.
R. A. Egborge, Mrs.
Leave a Reply