Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Centre runs a 12 months Post Basic Ear, Nose and Throat Programme for Registered Nurses. This course holds from November.
Candidate seeking for admission into the programme shall:
1. Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with minimum of Five (5) Credits Passes in not more than two sittings which should include: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
2. Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse.
3. Two or more years’ experience in the clinical setting especially ORL Clinic will be an added advantage.
Condition of Admission
Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualifications and performance at the entrance examination and oral interview both of which will take place when announced at the Conference Hall of National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna, No. 3 Golf Course Road/ Independence Way, Kaduna.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to obtain application forms online at www.school.necckaduna.org on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) only.
Entrance Examination Schedule
Following the successful completion of the NECC SPBORLN online sales of admission forms and screening exercise, I hereby write to notify the public of the date of entrance examination as follows:
Date: 31st October 2020
Venue: School of Post-Basic ORL NECC, Kaduna
Time: 8:am prompt
NB: Applicants are to come along with:
- Original copies of all their credentials
- Current practicing license / evidence of payment for renewal
- Copy of application form
- Receipt of purchase of form
Mrs. Faleke Sarah Apeabu
08062460996 (School Coordinator)
For: Medical Director.