Latest Update: OOU Post-UTME registration for 2020/2021 has been extended. Application closes Thursday 25th September 2020
UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, registration details and deadline for 2020/2021 session. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000, Cut-off mark is 180 and the deadline is September 25th, 2020. See full details below;
Application for the 2020/2021 academic session is now open. Carefully fill the form below. Ensure that you double check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number. Application closes Friday 25th of September 2020.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before Friday 25th September, 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all candidates in due course. Candidates are advised to get the official OOU Past Questions and Answers to help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
Online Application for UTME/DE Candidates is Six (6) Weeks from Publication Date
(Monday 27th July – Friday 25th September, 2020).