Latest Update: The Post-UTME registration exercise will now end on Wednesday 18th November, 2020. The screening exercise will hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December, 2020. CLICK HERE to read full details.
FUPRE Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Registration Deadline is Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 2020. See the full details below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that registration for the 2020/2021 Post UTME exercise has commenced.
Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, as screening fee.
2) Applicants should visithttps://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
3) The exercise commences on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 18th November, 2020.
Guidelines on Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
Important Notice to Candidates on UTME Cut-Off Marks
Candidates are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programmes in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources:
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course.
While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: [email protected] [email protected]. Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
Leave a Reply