The Queen Mary University of London is now bringing diversity within its School of Law by accepting applications for Roy Goode funding for International Students 2020. This prestigious award is bestowed in honour of the founder of CCLS, Sir Roy Goode and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London. The successful scholarship applicants will receive a full fee waiver.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: United Kingdom, EU, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam.
Value of Award: Full fee waiver
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies:
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
- Applicants must have achieved a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants should be applying for one of the courses given above.
Application Process: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolledin an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
Visit This Official Website For More Information