Delta State Polytechnic Oghara Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, screening dates and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. See full details of the registration below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ngthen click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
The screening exercise will be announced later and is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
5. ADDITIONAL INFORAMTION
(i) The following subjects are taken as one:
Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
(ii) Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
The closing date is yet to be announced.