FUWUKARI Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Application Fee N2000. All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari for the 2020/2021 academic session that the pre-admission screening exercise of the university has commenced.
This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their first and second choices for admission in the 2020/2021 session to log into Federal University Wukari Portal: (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) for online registration.
Note that UTME candidates are required to score at least 160 and above, while Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Registration.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Thank you for choosing Federal University Wukari.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
Dr. S. A. Bambur
CC: Vice-Chancellor, DVC (Admin), DVC (Academic), Bursar, Librarian and Deans