The Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships for the A.Y. 2020/21 to refugee students or with international protection obtained by July 30th, 2020 in Italy. The scholarships are awarded by the University, possibly in cooperation with the Regional Authorities for the Right to Study, and entitle students to exemption from taxes and university contributions, accommodation services (house and meal), access to university facilities (centers, libraries).
Application Deadline: 30th July 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: 100
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be applying or must have applied for studies at any Italian Institution.
- Applicants must have good grades
Application Process: Both categories of applicants must apply from the web site http://borsespi.laziodisco.it, by July 30, 2020, midnight, Rome local time
Applicants are also required to attach the following documents:
1. Copy of an Italian identity document (ID);
2. Copy of the document certifying the international protection;
3. Students referred to in art. 2, lett. a: list of exams taken;
4. Students referred to in art. 2, lett. b: short CV (in Italian or English).
*Applicants are kindly requested to contact the University they wish to enroll BEFORE submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment. For information on University contact details, please write to email@example.com
Visit The Official Website For More Information