The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education
- application for September 2020 intake is open from 1st March 2020 and closed by 2nd August 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 23rd August 2020
- application forDecember 2020intake is open from 1st June 2020 and closed by18th October 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 8th November 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing and Third World countries
Eligible Field Of Studies:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: 100% tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree programme at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
Application Process: Download the Application Form (pdf)
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
Visit The Official Website For More Information