University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- February intake: 1st September 2020
- September intake: 1st February 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information