RSUST Postgraduate Sandwich admission for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Sc in Agricultural Education
- M.Sc in Business Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counselling M.Sc in Technical Education
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation M.Sc in Science Education
- M.Ed inEducational Technology
- M.Ed in Women Development & Community Studies M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: 4 Long Vacations
- Maximum: 6 Long Vacations
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph.D in Adult and Community Education Ph.D in Agricultural Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- Ph.D in Educational Management and Planning Ph.D in Guidance and Counselling
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- Ph.D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph.D in Science Education
- Ph.D in Educational Technology
- Ph.D in Women Development & Community Studies Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: – 6 Long Vacations
- Maximum: – 8 Long Vacations
Admission Requirements & Durations
A. Candidates for Sandwich Ph.D programme at RSUST shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
B. Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
(1) PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education) (i) Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/university. (ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
2. PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education) (i) Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University. (ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
3. PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education) PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained from the Institute of Education office in the University, after payment of N20,000.00 to Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Account in any commercial bank.
Prospective applicants are to log on to the RSUST’s Website and buy an application PIN at ecampus.ust.edu.ng, make an e-payment by generating transaction ID for the fee (N20,000) and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or pay online with Interswitch enabled Verve Card.
Downloaded and hard copies completed forms are to be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Apply Before: July 17, 2020.
Lecture Commencement Date: July 20th, 2020.
Affordable Hostel accomodation is available.
Leave a Reply