The African Trans-Regional Cooperation through Academic Mobility (ACADEMY) project is designed to provide resources and opportunities for student and staff mobility from four regions of Africa, offering support for Masters, Doctoral and short research, teaching and administrative visits between the consortium partners.
The partners in ACADEMY consortium are:
- Université de Tlemcen (Coordinator), Algeria
- University of Cape Coast (Partner), Ghana
- Kenyatta University (Partner), Kenya
- University of Ibadan (Partner), Nigeria
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (Partner), South Africa.
- Universidade do Porto (TechnicalPartner), Portugal
- Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique (Associate Partner), Algeria
- Pan African University for Water and Energy Sciences (Associate Partner), Algeria.
Application Deadline: 30th March 2020 (23:59 CET)
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters, PhD, Short course
Field of Study: The eligible fields of study for the ACADEMY project are: Business, administration and law, Natural sciences, Information and Communication Technologies, Engineering, manufacturing and construction, Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be nationals and residents in any of the eligible African countries.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of courses in the host country.
- Fulfill the criteria of one of the target groups below:
Target Group 1 (TG1)
- For Master and PhD credit-seeking mobility applicants: Students must be registered in one of the five partner universities: Université de Tlemcen (Algeria), University of Cape Coast (Ghana), Kenyatta University (Kenya), University of Ibadan (Nigeria), and University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa).
- For staff: Staff must be working in one of the five partner
Target Group 2 (TG2)
- For credit-seeking mobility applicants: Students must be registered in any African Higher Education Institution.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to applying by clicking on the official website link below
It is important to go through all application requirements including Guidelines on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Reply