This is to inform all the undergraduate students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the management of the institution has announced the deadlines for the payment of school fees and online registration of courses for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All payments in respect of school charges should be made through ecampus.uniport.edu.ng, please follow the procedure below:
- visit uniport.edu.ng
- enter your Username and password
- click on Account Option
- click Account Details
- click Pin shop
- Select the Academic Session
- select the Payment Type(School Charges)
- select the fee Name (Second Installment)
- enter your Phone Number and Email Address
- click submit. Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated. You can complete your payment online or print the Payment Slip generated and pay at any of the approved Banks
UNIPORT SCHOOL FEES AND COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE
All Fresh and Returning Students of the University of Port Harcourt are to note that the payment of School Charges and registration for the 2019/2020 session for all students have been extended by two weeks.
Consequently, you are advised to note the following:
- DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT OF CHARGES IS FRIDAY, 13th MARCH, 2020. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ANY STUDENT WHO PAYS HIS/HER SCHOOL CHARGES AFTER THE DEADLINE (FRIDAY, 13th MARCH, 2020), DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK
- END OF COURSE REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY, 20th MARCH, 2020.
Please note that by the General Regulations and Statement of Academic Policies of the University of Port Harcourt, any student who fails to pay his/her School Charges and register his/her Courses online before the deadlines, as stated above, will lose his/her studentship for the 2019/2020 session. Also, note that the lost session shall form part of the total duration allowed for the Programme. However, a student who has a genuine reason(s) to apply for Temporary Withdrawal from Studies for the session must do so by following the due process, before the end of the First Semester of the session.
The above is for your information and compliance.
We wish you success in your studies.
Leave a Reply