Latest Update: This is to inform ND Full-Time candidates who are interested in changing their programme to Library and Information Science, that Change of Course form is now available for the programme online. Interested Candidates are hereby advised to apply appropriately. Click here to apply
YABATECH Change of course form for 209/2020 session is out. This is to inform ND and BSc (Education) candidates who are interested in changing their course that the form is out. Applicants are advised to also change their course on JAMB portal.
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Thos changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
The following Programmes are available for change of course
1. AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
2. AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
3. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
4. ESTATE MANAGEMENTAND VALUATION
5. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
6. INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
7. LEISURE AND TOURISM
9. METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
10. OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
11. POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
12. PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
13. QUANTITY SURVEYING
15. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
16. TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
17. URBAN & REGIONAL
18. WELDING AND FABRICATION
1. ART EDUCATION
2. BUSINESS EDUCATION
3. CHEMISTRY EDUCATION
4. COMPUTER EDUCATION
5. HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION
6. INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
7. INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION
8. MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
9. PHYSICS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
How to Apply
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2019/2020 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on “PAY NOW”.
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website “click on the live support/Help Desklink on the home page of the website” or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Leave a Reply