This is to notify students of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) that the mode of sale of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Form is still on. To apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be on the list of students withdrawn on Poor Academic Standing at the 53rd Senate Meeting held on Monday 20th January 2020 and 43rd SBC Meeting held on Friday 21st February 2020.
- You must possess the O’level requirement for the course of your choice, and
- You can only be eligible for transfer once.
Hence, the Transfer form is now available at the Academic Affairs Division for a fee of N10,000.00 only. You are to follow the steps below to purchase the form:
- Log on to “remita.net”
- Click “Pay FGN and State TSA”
- Click on “FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria”
- Fill the pop-up form as follow:
- WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY *: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA – 1000141
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE *: DONATION
- PURPOSE OF PAYMENT *: Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Charges
- AMOUNT TO PAY (₦) *: 10,000.00
- Then click “SUBMIT”.
- If you paid online using your ATM card, print the online receipt and submit to Bursary Department for University Receipt.
- If you paid at a Bank, bring the bank teller or receipt to Bursary Department for University Receipt.
- Then, bring the University Receipt to the Academic Affairs Division to collect the Transfer Form.
Concerned students are to submit their completed Transfer forms to the Academic Secretary on or before the close of work on Friday 28th February 2020 for consideration by the Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Committee.
Please note that successful applicants shall be communicated through SMS.
Leave a Reply