University of Calabar, UNICAL admission list (merit and 2nd batch UTME and Direct Entry list) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The 1st batch admission lists have been released by the management of the school for checking.
The released UNICAL merit admission list is that of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session. You can now go online to the JAMB admission status-checking portal to check yours.
HOW TO CHECK UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR ADMISSION LISTS FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates must have participated in the 2019 admission screening of University of Calabar can now check their admission status on JAMB Portal. Follow the steps below to check.
- Firstly, candidates should go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to view your UNICAL admission status.
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status. Candidates are to log on with their Jamb registration number to check their admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Leave a Reply