FUDutsin-Ma admission lists (1st and 2nd Supplementary lists) for 2019/2020 UTME candidates are out. In other words, the second batch Federal University, Dutsin-ma (FUDMA) supplementary admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session is now out for checking.
This is because the first batch UTME admission list of FUDUTSIN-MA UTME candidates has been uploaded to the school portal. UTME candidates can go to FUDMA admission status checking portal to see if they have an offer of admission.
The released FUDMA admission list has the names of UTME candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session. Scroll down to check your name on the released list.
HOW TO CHECK FUDUTSIN-MA ADMISSION LIST FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
The admission lists for UTME candidates has been uploaded as a PDF document. Candidates can view below or download the PDF Document to their computer or any device that supports PDF Files.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you cannot be able to access the JAMB admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.